BeernutsWorld

BeernutsWorld

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Giants In...


I cannot believe that the Giants made the playoffs, well i guess technically they are not in yet but according to my math and probabilities there in. OK OK so Tiki beat the redskins last night. He blew up. Retirement why not, if I had the money he has i would too before some big LB clobbered me and put me sore and beat up for the rest of my life. If Coach Coughlin wants to keep his job they better not choke in playoffs. It is going to be a great day of football with so many teams playoff life still alive on the last week of football. Plus Favre last game on MNF?? Oh and not to mention it's the last day of 2006 even more of a reason to celebrate. I am very excited to end this year with a bang. So be good, be safe, and HAPPY NEW YEAR.

No comments: