BeernutsWorld

BeernutsWorld

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Sunday Football and Finals Week...



So I just finished my last homework assignment EVER as a college student and damn does that feel good. Only problem is next week is finals week. Anyways... Giants play the Panthers today in a must win game. Cowboys play the Saints in another HUGE NFC game today. Buckeyes QB Troy Smith won the Heisman. I threw out my first T as an official last night. I got almost all of my presents wrapped (ok my wonderful gf did it). I got a real job last thursday. Things are really starting to look up. So since everything is looking up you can find me on the couch allday with nice cold GL watching football for roughly 9 hours. Oh and did i mention I love LT? (No not Lawrence Taylor).Thank you come again.

No comments: