BeernutsWorld

BeernutsWorld

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Stonecold is better then the Rock...



Ok i am sorry for the recent outburst from my bay street boy's. Apparently it is absurd that i was told The Rock is back but i failed to mention anything about Stone Cold. Here is what my bay street reporter had to say... "Dude F the rock if you wanna talk about someone coming back you GOTTA talk about Stone Cold Steve Austin or ill open a can of whoop ass on your ass..." I will have to be honest i do not know what is going on in the wrestling world right now for a couple of reason's. 1) I am above the age of 12 and do not watch it anymore. 2) It is March Madness. 3) My girlfriend would probably dump me if i was into wrestling.4) I do not live on Bay street. So just to appease an angry fan, i do think Stone cold Steve Austin is the bomb diggity. I do not know if i would like or dislike a can of whoop ass on my ass opened up. Either way i am a little scared of this angry fan. So to make it up to you i will post pic's of your idol in hope that you will not open this can on me, and also that it will make you happy and unangry that i talked about The Rock coming back. If Stone cold is coming back please feel free to let me know and i will Google it and make a sweet write up for you. By the way "angry fan" how did Duke do??? Go Tarheels. Peace in the middle east and don't get arrested in Florida.

No comments: