BeernutsWorld

BeernutsWorld

Monday, January 28, 2008

Football-less Sunday's Suck




After being entertained the last 20 weeks with football every Sunday and then all of a sudden being cut-off is hard. I almost had to call an Intervention. It almost hurts even more to know that this Sunday is going to be the last Sunday for awhile. Yes there is a random college basketball game on, and NASCAR is starting back up, but still nothing beats knowing when you go to bed Saturday that you have a full day of beer drinking and football from 1-sleepytime. I will feel alot like Tiki Barber feel's now, lonely and missing football. After this feeling sunk in i was unable to move and felt numb like the guy broke the record for standing in neck high ice to break is own record. Thinking of not hearing the Monday Night Football song until next season, and only being able to watch one more game, a game in which i can't even where my Big Ben jersey has left me sad and almost unable to think therefore producing a couple of weak posts. Once I snap out of this depression I promise you my loyal fans some kick ass posts and to stop pouting. But it's almost safe to say if you don't feel like i feel now guy's, then turn in your man card.

No comments: