BeernutsWorld

BeernutsWorld

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Baseball Started

The lack of posts is mainly due to the opening day of baseball and me fighting with MLB.TV. I bought the $120 package so i could watch 6 games at once and just pretty much be the man and it is junk. I can't get it to work on my Vista laptop, and nobody seems know what the deal is and nobody can seem to get me up and working. Will they refund me because I can't get it to work, nope not yet. I mean the idea and the concept sounds awesome but to not have it work sucks. A couple of other people have been able to get it up and working so maybe it's me. They recommended getting an update on the video driver. Did that still did not work. So if anyone that reads this has any clue on how to help me that would be great. If not well then you could be a MLB.TV support person.

No comments: