BeernutsWorld

BeernutsWorld

Monday, April 14, 2008

Yeah Yeah Yeah

I know it has been awhile since I have made a post but I have some good reason's (excuses). First of all I was suffering depression after watching my Tarheels play like crap and lose to Kansas. I hate you Kansas. (Still a sensitive subject) Also I was sick for about a week with some terrible stomach pain thing. According to webmd though I will live. (God I hope Web MD is accurate) We did get a new keg a couple of weeks ago so that also was above making posts. Also making the posts more difficult to come by was the amount of work (and fantasy baseball) I have had. Also I bought MLB.TV so I have excess to every live MLB game well of course besides the NY team's because of blackout reason's. There also goes a couple more hours a day. Plus believe it or not I have a couple TV shows I watch every week, and I have some kind of a life, and I sleep. So it breaks down to my pure laziness and nothing else. Yes I know this is a weak post but I am building up some steam and time to search for some kind of news or something else interesting besides my life. No crazy stories or funny stories that I can think of off the top of my head that happened to me so I will try and find something worth on the net. On a side note Dr. Crackmeupmakemefeelohsogood will be home this weekend and that is very, very exciting to have him back up for a good drunken time. (assuming he still drinks because he is training like he is trying to make the Olympics in 2012) The man, the myth, the legend did go for a run the other day and was not happy with his decision. This made me laugh because I sadly enough would have been in way worst shape then he was. Some people are made to be in shape and run and all that good stuff, and well some are made to just be kind of chunky and drink beer. I am in the second group so be it. Peace UP A-Town Down.

No comments: