BeernutsWorld

BeernutsWorld

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Obama 44th President


I don't really know much about President's being sworn in or really anything about politics, or really anything that went on yesterday. Does that make me a bad person? It's not that I don't care just that it kind of bores me. If I am going to spend the time reading stuff about Presidents and their promises that probably won't be fulfilled I'd rather take that time and play a video game or read something that interest's me. I did hear on the radio this morning that there was some mess up's on him being sworn in. I will have to see that on Youtube. All I know is yesterday was the Obama's first day and gas went up in Canton 6 cent's. In my book not off to a great start. Either way we have a new President alot of people are excited so him being President must be a good thing. Now hopefully the economy recovers and I have a job next year. Go Steelers.

No comments: