BeernutsWorld

BeernutsWorld

Thursday, August 12, 2010

P90X Day 8

Day 8 was a lot like Day 1. Day 7 was a rest or stretch X. I started doing stretch X but I felt my ADD kicking in and the fact I had a dinner with the future in-laws, and a new copy of Madden 11 I didn't make it. I tell you what though I felt good going into Day 8. It was Chest and back, plus ab ripper X. Workout was good and intense as always. Ab-ripper X kicked my ass as well. Have to tell you though I wish someone was video taping me because I had a Keystone Light unsmooth moment. i was using the resistance bands instead of doing pull-ups and the band came on done and snapped me across the chest. It hit me so hard i bled and have a Billy Fucillo HUUUUGE welt across my chest.

Very nice....

Well tonight is plyometrics in my opinion the hardest workout of them all. Not looking forward to it. Hey at least it's card night tonight.

No comments: