BeernutsWorld

BeernutsWorld

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

P90X Day 9-13

Day 9

Plyometrics I believe in somehow was the way to keep the devil in shape. It was tough but I kind of had fun with it. Good workout for sure. Still one of the toughest workouts of them all so get mentally prepared.

Day 10

Shoulders and Arms, Ab Ripper X
Good workout. I went with the AB Ripper X before the shoulders and arms workout this time. Still was not easy but did help me get warmed up for shoulders and arms. Resistance bands made it tough and i felt it that's for sure.

Day 11

Yoga X

I did not do Yoga X this time. I talked with a trainer from beachbody.com and they said it was ok if i swapped it with Stretch X. So I did some Stretch X and got completely shit faced drunk that day and night. You might be able to call that a setback in the workout, but i think it was a success. I still feel good.

Day 12

Legs and Back, Ab Ripper X

Again not a lot different from last week, still hurt, still burned, went by pretty fast. It was kind of nice knowing what was coming. Felt it a little more after drinking all night. Sweated it out and in my eyes no harm done.

Day 13

Kenpo X

This one gets you working. It's a lot of fun and almost wish it was twice a week it's that fun.

Day 14

Rest or Stretch X

Today is day 14 I plan on doing some Stretch X and then jam the shit out of Madden 11.

2 weeks down 11 more to go.

No comments: