BeernutsWorld

BeernutsWorld

Thursday, November 04, 2010

What's Been New

I haven't been posting much these days on the ole blogspot, but I've been busy. I've recently taken on a task of being a band "manager." I've also been really busy with fantasy football, watching football, running a madden league, and organizing a Kan Jam tournament and league. Not to mention working, working on the house, and getting stuff done for the wedding, well trying to. Plus I'm not proud of this, and don't want to admit this but.... I've been cheating on you blogspot. I'm sorry it's not you, it's me.

I have been playing around with mattmclear.wordpress.com for that last month or so trying to figure out what I like more. Really I only blog to kill time when I am bored. But I realized I have put a lot more time into this blog so I should go back to it and show it some love. Or maybe I will write a post and post it on both?

So here I am. I will work on a new post about something soon. But just wanted to let people know I am working on a Kenny Powers type comeback.

No comments: