BeernutsWorld

BeernutsWorld

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Fish Death


I wake up this morning to find my red cambodian female betta stuck to the filter. What am i doing wrong? It's the 3rd fish that has died this month. Is it simply the fact that October is a freaky month especially when there is a Friday the 13th. Or is it because i suck at raising fish. Or is it because it is breast cancer month and maybe for some reason my fish suffered from breast cancer. Do my fish hate my apartment and simply feel it is better to drown to death be stuck to the filter and be flushed down the toilet into the septic system. Why doesnt Chucks Pet Center located in the awesome Massena Mall offer a warranty on there fish. Is it my fault you sold me a dying fish? I am putting all the blame on you. I called today and asked if i could get the same fish because the one they sold me sucked. Their response was sorry we only warranty them for 48 hours. Sorry it lasted almost a week. I said do you have anymore of these fish sir. Ya we have 2 left but they like pretty sick i wouldn't buy them. Oh thanks for the heads up last week jackass. I feel like i need to get into the fish business. Or maybe they should get out of the fish business and stick to selling exotic spiders that are probably a huge hit. I was very fond of my fish. 2 out of the 3 fish that died even had names. Shamu because the fish was fat almost pregnant like. Strawberry shortcake was the female betta a personal favorite of my girlfrien (who doesn't know that it died yet). I wonder if fish can talk somehow. I had a badass cichlid a little while ago that was torturing and trying to kill my male betta named jack sparro. My cichlid named bubba (because he was a huge black fish) would start by nipping all of jack's fins off which he barely has any know and i assume was going in for the kill pretty soon. Bubba was just an asshole and tortured everyone even killin shamu i think just for fun. We got rid of badass bubba to an old drunken irish man so now he is sitting in a tank all alone. It's almost like he is in fish jail. Different food, cold boring place sitting there all alone. Having poor tax payers pay for all your food and heat and watch you rot away in jail. That's what you get bubba you asshole for commiting murder. So i wonder what fish will commit suicide next? If they all keep dying then sickly i am just tempted to throw my two male bettas in together and sickly watch them fight because it might be slightly more entertaining then having to pry my beloved fish off the filter. This is rubber ducky over and out.

No comments: