BeernutsWorld

BeernutsWorld

Friday, October 20, 2006

Game 7 NL Champinoship


I got home from work at 9:15ish and hopped in a game of pitch with the roomies cracked open a 24 of steel reserve and indulged myself into a pretty good game 7 where to ex pirates Suppan and Perez were going at it. Both pitched a no decesion. Both teams turned to there bullpen's to see which could prevail. M-E-T-S METS METS METS had bases loaded twice and failed to score twice. I give HUGE props to Chavez for making one of the greatest playoff moments catch ever. I thought that catch would give the Met's that boost to break the deadlock 1-1 tie. Didn't happened. I though Chavez catch saved the Mets and the Cardinals would be sitting there bummed out thinking how did he catch that. And feeling ripped off. Nope up to bat top of the 9th one man on BAM Yadier Molina hammers a 2 run homer to win the NL Championship. At that moment i knew it was over. I Actaully changed the channel. Then i felt a little curious thinking the Mets weren't going down that easy to see bases loaded with beltran up. He has murdered Cardinals pitching. He is the man you want up. To go down looking at a 3rd strike? I mean your a profesional like you haven't seen a pitch like that before. At least try to hit the damn thing. I will put out a congrats to Detriot for keeping the trend of wild card curse breaking underdog stories going with a World Championship. At least someone who played for the pirates this year in Sean Casey will get a ring. Peace up A town down.

No comments: