BeernutsWorld

BeernutsWorld

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Bob Barker's Last Season??





Is this really going to be Bob Barkers last run at The Price is Right? He has been there for a ton of years. My grandma and i'm sure your grandma has never missed a show. The Price is Right just isn't the same without Bob Barker. It was bad enough we had to lose the voice of Come on Down your the next contest on the Price is Right, now Bob. Ya he is like 1oo years old but still come on. Anyone want to try to go to his last show because i bet there will be some HUGE prizes be given away. I bet everyone in the audience will get a new car, and i can't drive two cars home by myself. You ever wonder how many kisses that guy has gotten. I bet he could be in the guiness world record book for most kisses on the cheek. Maybe even set a record for most hand shakes. I'll call guiness myself. Maybe that will win me a free car or something from Bob. Maybe i would get to meet him and give him a kiss on the cheek. He's had anywhere from college girls, to college guys, to grandma's, to mom's, maybe even grandpa's and dad's wanting to go up there and either shake his hand or plant a big ole kiss on Bob. What has made him so loveable? Is it the fact that he gives away a ton of free stuff. I mean Oprah gives away a ton of free stuff is that why everyone loves her too? Bob Barker has even been on one of the greatest movies of all time rumbling and kicking @$$ in Happy Gilmore. He got to fight Adam Sandler and win. How bad@ss are you Bob Barker. It may be 11:30 in the morning on the east coast Bob but i raise my glass (genny light of course) to you. Thanks for all the memories for me and my grandma and best of luck to you doing whatever you do. Just don't go dying on us. Peace dawg.

No comments: