BeernutsWorld

BeernutsWorld

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Today's World


I was at work the other day and heard a mother and a daughter talking. The daughter was like "ma we got our jersey's today and they are SICK" and the mother replied "ewww why what's so bad about them." The daughter replied while rolling her eye's "duh ma sick means good sick mean's awesome get with the times." Mom replies "sick means good what is it with you kids and your slang term." Then later a middle aged woman is trying to figure out the do it yourself photo machine and is clueless. Yes i find it very easy because i am an employee but several people find it easy to use also. It is step by step. I know these people didn't grow up with technology but is it really that hard to understand. Then i found myself thinking jeez am i going to be able to stick with the slang and technology when i get older. Am i going to be the mother not knowing what sick means? Am i not going to be able to do it myself at the photo machine. I am making a promise to my generation and my future kids that i will be able to keep up with the slang and the technology. So i am going to go get crunk and shake it like a polaroid picture fer sayen, peace up a town down i'm a stay fly.

No comments: