BeernutsWorld

BeernutsWorld

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

This Week In Sports...




It is a little intense in the sports world this week. Bobby Knight "didn't do anything wrong," the Red Sox actually out big the yankees on a Japanese prospect that is apparently worth around 90 million, and of course the BIG Ohio State vs Michigan game. It appeared that Coach Knight had jabbed his player in the chin as he came off the court. "I flipped his chin up and told him to look me right in the eye so he could do the job we want. I said, 'Can you?' And he said 'Yes,' and I said, 'OK, sit down and let's go.' If that's an issue then I'm living in the wrong country," Knight said. Take it as you want but it look like it hurt a little. Better you than me buddy. I don't think this Japanese pitcher is worth what the Red Sox are willing to pay and what he want's to be paid. The Red Sox right to talk to Matsuzaka is more then the opening day payroll for the Pirates, Rockies, Royals, Devil Rays, and Marlins. That is just to talk to this guy. You could get Jason Schmidt, Barry Zito, and Alfonso Soriano for the price your willing to spend on this one guy. My bet is he won't do crap either. We will see we will see. Moving on, according to a NCAA 07 simulation of this weekends big game Ohio State will win 28-20. Anyone willing to bet or believe the video game? It also has Cal beating USC 42-35. Ohio State turned down the offer of Nickelback to play at their game Saturday. My guess is there is too much hype and the game isn't going to be that special. I mean i hope for everyone who actually get's to watch it, it will be a good game but i will be working and won't get to see a second of it. The BCS is awful, which in my opinion makes college football only a little above NBA to watch because it's almost pointless to watch, GO RUTGERS!!!!

No comments: