BeernutsWorld

BeernutsWorld

Friday, November 03, 2006

Drunk Dad


I was surfing the net last night and came across this video of a drunk guy going for a dunk it said. It turned out it was a drunk dad at parents weekend at a college and he was going to try to dunk a ping pong ball in a cup doing a running superman onto a beer pong table. Turns out he missed, broke 2 ribs, over a grand in hospital bills but he this dad made collegehumor.com. I thought i would share it with you for a good laugh. If being cool is breaking 2 ribs and paying over a grand in hospital bills then call him miles davis. Sure glad i am not a frat guy, i mean i like drinking beer with my dad but i just can't picture myself running around in my underwear at a party with him and watching him break ribs. Enough of the talk here's the video. SLAM DUNK DRUNK

No comments: