BeernutsWorld

BeernutsWorld

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

New Year, New Start

So if anyone out there cares I am alive. I hit a rough patch in my life and kind of forgot about the whole blogging experience and spent several months getting drunk and hiding from the real world and apparently the internet world. I figured I was going through rough times why share it and bring other people down.

Big shout out to all my peeps that helped me get through it. You know who you are and I sincerely thank every one of you.

Well I am out of my funk and going to try something a little different. I am going to try my hand at the world of fantasy sports blogging. I have never done it so might be awful to start so I apologize if it is. Hopefully it gets better and anyone that views it can enjoy it and maybe even accept some of my advice to help win them a championship.

No comments: