BeernutsWorld

BeernutsWorld

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Bench Clearing Brawl



In my fantasy baseball league US Baseball Fans one of a million leagues I am in (yes I am the Fantasy King) I made a post about beaming Billy Crystal and having a bench clearing brawl to make spring training more interesting. This was two days ago. Well apparently there is a Yankee or Devilray that is in our league and decided to do it before Billy Crystals major league debut and finale. Last night Yankees Shelley (who names there son Shelley?) Duncan slid cleats up into Tampa Bay's Akinori Iwamuri don't ask me how to say that. This altercation resulted in two players and two bench coaches being ejected. It was a pretty decent hit and looks even worst in slow motion and the pictures. Personally I like the hustle and dedication these guys are showing in spring training, it really gives the 157 people in the stands there money's worth. I mean some of these guys have something to prove and this is there chance to make the show. If this Iwamuri guy isn't a lock to be in and starts a bench clearing brawl because he can't take a little cleat from Duncan then this could be is ticket back to the minors. I just feel bad for the poor kid that went there to watch Iwamuri and and Duncan play and try to get there autographs and boom brawl and ejection no autographs. Poor kids. Well it's thirsty Thursday and almost St. Patty's Day enjoy.

No comments: