BeernutsWorld

BeernutsWorld

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Still Alive No Big Deal

Thanks for everyone who was concerned as to if i was alive still or not. Been occupied with some other things and haven't found the time to post I'm sorry. With my MLB2K8 addiction taking up most of the free time, work has been pretty hectic the last week or so, and with coaching baseball and basketball doesn't leave a ton of extra time to just relax and post. I did survive St. Patricks Day hope everyone else did. I also hope everyone was to at least one good drunk day whether it be during the weekend before or on the Monday. Also I have been busy helping to set up our big fantasy draft that is going on this Saturday at Club DT in central Heuvelton NY, AND yes I know it sounds like I live a crazy life when actually I do not, I am helping to plan a softball team for the up and coming season. If interested please let me know especially if you are a good pitcher. Alright bye for now.

No comments: