BeernutsWorld

BeernutsWorld

Monday, March 10, 2008

Still Alive


Yes just in case anyone cares I am still alive. Wow did we get a winter storm. We got over a foot of snow and 5-7 inches of sleet. It took hours to dig out and clear off cars. On top of all that crap coming down there was a 30mph wind to blow everything around. Thank god we did not lose power or anything. Sidewalks are still unwalkable in Canton. If that wasn't wild enough apparently it was thundering and lightning during this storm. I wish I had some pictures of this mess more so I could look at it in the middle of summer and be thankful of the nice summer weather. What's even more strange is a couple days before this massive storm it was almost 60. I am sure anyone that reads this anyways went through the same storm so hopefully you made it through it as well. Today is damn cold at -5. I can't wait for warm weather it seems so far away but hopefully we are within a week or so from it. Just so we can all think warm enjoy the sweet picture of the St. Lawrence River from good ole Lisbon Beach and Campground.

No comments: