BeernutsWorld

BeernutsWorld

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Prison Break Let's Me Down


I started watching prison break this year because of the new roommate. He said it was the best show ever blah blah. So I said hell asides from MNF i don't have anything else to watch. So I started watching it and it wasn't half bad. The more I watched the more let down i felt. It seems they took a season and expanded it out into like 3 seasons. I don't know how many times I heard we go tommorow. The season finale was Monday and i have been hurt ever since. It wasn't that eventful, not sit on the edge of your seat exciting. Just plain boring. To top it all off they lead it right into another season where he doesn't even have to break out of prison. Instead he is chasing some girl trying to kill her because she killed his woman. He's out of jail a chance to be free as long as he doesn't get caught but he still wants to go chasing after her. What do i know i'm not Michael Scofield. Sorry I had to vent.

No comments: