BeernutsWorld

BeernutsWorld

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Rob and Big World Record Holders



I usually watch Rob and Big on MTV and go to sleep. After watching this AMAZING performance I just had to get on and write about it. Rob Dyrdek broke 21 records in a day and Christopher "Big Black" Boykins broke two. I was trying to get to the Guinness World Records website to check it out but so many people are trying to check it out right now i think there server is going to crash. I am just amazed. Big Black's records are easier to list than Rob's so i will start with his.




Most bananas peeled and eaten in a minute: 3. Most powdered donughts eaten in 3 minutes: 5. I am deffinetly going to try to beat these among probaby every single person that is trying to get on this site and watched the show. Guinness you must of loved the publicity.




I am probably not going to be able to list all of Rob's records because the site is so overwhelmed it's amazing. I have been writing for over 5 minutes and the site is still trying to load. That is great. Here is the link just check it out yourself. http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/records/sports_and_games/action_sports/most_consecutive_skateboard_frontside_ollies_(halfpipe).aspx (well at least i think it is the link i give up trying to look)




Rob and Big You are my hero.

No comments: