BeernutsWorld

BeernutsWorld

Monday, February 25, 2008

Weekend Recap

I tell you what I am sick and tired of this Barclay Aubertine for State Senate. I don't give a crap anymore who Win's I hope Lisbon's Pat Green win's it. Barclay has spent probably more money then I will ever make bashing Aubertine. What does he stand for? I don't care who Win's but just stop with the damn commercials and the protesters on the corner asking you to beep if your going to vote for Aubertine. Maybe I am going to hell but i beep just to watch those idiots jump up and down or give you the thumbs up. I'm not voting for him, I'm not voting for anyone. Anyways to the weekend...


Nothing exciting to report Friday sat around played online poker watch TV.


Saturday was a good time. Me, The Man The Myth The Legend, and Akins Construction went to my work bowling tourney in the Arm pit of the world Gouverneur NY. Whoo whoo you might say but it was a damn good time. We started drinking before the tourney and when we got in there we kept going. We were at about a beer a frame rate for the 1st game. Tryed keeping that pace for the next two but were not able to keep that pace but still had a damn good pace. A guy I work with we will call him The Rockstar tryed to keep up. He quickly fell behind a beer then it turned into 4 beers pretty quick. The waitress then proceeded to call us alcoholics but thought we were funny. She also works at Jrecks we found out and almost lost her finger in the meat slicer, yes don't eat meat at the Gouverneur Jrecks. So The Man The Myth The Legend made fun of her finger brace she had to wear and she soon took it off after that. It was almost the end of the second game and we found out there was a light you could turn on to make the waitress come running over and bring us beer. Every time that light came on we had our $9 round there. Sweeeeet. Were having a good time bowling was OK I guess no idea how I did let alone are team but regardless it was a decent time and the beer was good. We then switched over to red bull and vodka thinking that was a good idea, which of course it was. Next thing you know were done bowling and it's buffet time. Akins Construction was able to get 4 trips to the buffet. Everyone else had multiple trips but somehow i messed it up and was only able to get 1. Awesome. After dinner the DJ started to play and The Man The Myth The Legend was now happy feet. Busting out moves only seen at the ARC ladies were kind of liking it. Then apparently the friends came over and apparently they weren't lovin it. Midnight came fast we didn't win any prizes and Happy Feet wasn't getting any action the bathroom so we decided to hit the dollar menu up and head on home. All in all a good night. I think we should have the first annual Beernutsworld bowling tourney. Let me know if you are interested I Guarantee a good time or your money back.


Sunday morning I wake up with an interesting text message. Apparently someone got a free bottle of wine on a wine tour. Sweet you say what is so cool and exciting about that? Well in order to get the free bottle of win streaking through the vineyard was required. I hope the wine was good because i guarantee you that was a sight to see. Hopefully it wasn't too cold if ya know what i mean dawg. The text i got. "I got completely naked yesterday and ran through the grape vines for a free bottle of wine." Classic. As sick as it might be i want to see pics of confirmation, and no fan's i will not post them on this site.






(On a side note I did bowl against a 16 year old kid that had a prefect game going through 8. He kicked my ass.)

No comments: