BeernutsWorld

BeernutsWorld

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Sports Update All In One










Wow what a crazy last couple of weeks in the sports world. Between the Super Bowl hype/predictions/lines/Brady in a walking cast/NBA/MLB/NFL/NHL/Golf/Bowling/Curling, whatever it has been a fun couple of weeks I would love to relive.




First off that catch that Tyree made after Eli somehow escaped one jersey grab and one horse collar tackle was incredible, actually incredible doesn't give that play enough justice. I do not know how to even begin to explain it. If you missed the Super Bowl for some reason weather you don't like football, don't care about either team, too drunk, had to work, whatever check this play out. This play made the Super Bowl. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5BWzoyzVbc ( I did not record this I just found it on Youtub) Giants defense was AMAZING and the Patriots are the biggest well let me put this in a PG-13 description, they are horrible sports. No class LOSERS. To walk off the field with 1 second to go in the game is disgusting. I hope they make you look like idiots in your Spygate scandal. Anyways....








Kobe finally got some help and changed the whole West. Apparently crying enough will get you what you want. I mean good for Kobe and the Lakers. Chad Johnson is now doing the I will not play unless I am traded, maybe this will work out for him. Chad give Kobe a call and see what else you have to do to get what you want. Maybe you can go to the Patriots and help them go 18-1 next year.








Bobby Knight is calling it quits. Is he done for good? Why did he retire? 902 win's does that make him the best coach of all time? My vote, No. 73% of Americas vote according to ESPN, no, the state of Indiana oddly enough voted Yes. He is a great coach but best ever, debatable at best.








No comments: